My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Thursday, November 03, 2005
3:14 PM
I can't think of a better way to start this entry. Let's just say, I've had a splendid weekend. I probably will need 2 entries to carefully jolt down whatever that happened. Please be patient while the pictures load. Good things are worth waiting for! =)
Let's start off with Saturday.
29th Oct - Checked into Hangout @ Mt Emily Good place, bad service. Never to go there again.
Woke up in the morning feeling stressed out. Time was running out and there were 22 presents to personalize. Every wrapper used weren't those bought off the shelves but was recycled brown paper with different cliparts printed and stuck on them. She asked what I've gotten her, and she got at me when I snapped at her. I guess that's what happens when stress level is all time high. Anyway, I got to the top floor of the carpark and I parked my car right in the middle. Layed the gifts on the floor from the entrance of the stair case to my car. To top it up, there's a huge A4 card. I finally realize it's not easy to write something so big. -shakes head-
All went well, and we came back to my place to open up the presents. I suppose the one that really touched her was the box of ciggies. I removed the tobacco (19 sticks) and replaced them with a note within. She started crying, which wasn't something I expected. She also saw the 20 birthday vouchers I printed for her with things like... 'this voucher entitles you to.. food, movies, bowling games, burrowing sessions.. etc' I think these were the two presents that really made an impression on her. I've also gotten her a lamp, a frying pan, a mini uno set and a traveling set of monopoly. That explains why we never got down to saving 50 bucks to go Toys'R'us to get our toys. =)
After, we went to do some grocery shopping at PS. I always liked grocery shopping with her. Makes me feel like we're a newly wedded couple with the weekend together. They ended up overfeeding their guests. Too many boxes of dory fish, beehon, pizza, salad and cakes. Took lots of pictures that night. She looked fantastic. Some amazing gifts she got that were to my benefit was a vibrator and a very sexy looking lingerie!
Went to bed at about 3 plus in the morning after 2 games of pool (which I got thrashed) and star gazing for a while. 2 people on a single bed isn't tough at all. Hugged her all through the night and before we knew it.. It's 6 in the morning!
30th Oct - Post party Got awoken by a frantic Pearl. 'DEAR!! I'm itching all over, I've got flea bites'. Erm, I thought flea bites only happen on dogs and cats. She was so grouchy. Whatever I said didn't work except for.. 'Why don't we surf the net for flea bites?'
So, it was 6.30 and there we were.. cladded in our oversized t-shirt and shorts, without our slippers we were sitting in front of the computer looking for flea bites on the internet. Eventually we both concluded it was dirty carpets and not fleas. Went down to the reception to get calamine lotion and ice. Applied it for her and wala, itch stopped! Ordered breakfast from macs and mind you, it's been at least months since I had macs breakfast at 7 in the morning when I've got no work.
Checked out at 11, and we went town for more breakfast. Watched the other couple ate while Pearl and I gushed at each other. -grin- Pearl went off to meet her parents while I went home to cook macaroni. Met up with the rest again for pool at 5 plus 6. This time, I didn't get thrashed! Unfortunately, something cropped up and Pearl told me she wanted time out from the relationship (or at least I interpret it that way) Pain was overwhelming, and I cried enough to make up for the years I stayed strong.
The end product? A small eyed me.
31st Oct - Shopping and dinner Met after work to do some shopping. I got a pair of jeans and she got 2 pairs of shoes and a top. Headed to Esplanade for seafood dinner. We end up smiling from ear to ear even though it wasn't some western menu we had. Well, there was 'the unexpected band' singing live for us, candle lights and stars above, what more can we ask for? -grin-
Headed of to Town courtyard for a drink. Nice view, great service, fantastic company and relaxing company. We made a pact to pamper ourselves like that once in a month. Without the distraction of friends, family and work, it was a perfect way to end the night.
Revolving doors, laughters, lots of shopping bags and tons of pictures taken, I hope she's happy.
1st Nov - Welcome to the 22 years old club! Once we got home, she came online and I wrote her a big card and slipped it under the door. It seems both Pom pom and her managed to see it before I knocked the door. =) Went to bed at 3 with Nat King Cole singing, and it was a rainy night. Hugged her tight until it was 12 plus the next morning. Lazed in bed until 2 plus 3 and she had cravings for crabs.
Perhaps it's Deepavali.. It wasn't easy looking for crabs. Shuping, Pearl's very good friend, went to a few places to look for crabs as well. Ultimately we drove over to pick her up and together we started on the crab-searching quest! Giant, Carrefour, Cold storage, and a few other places didn't do crabs. Finally we found it at Carrefour - suntec! 3 for 13.90!
Cooked our crabs, made our salad and fried our dumplings. Dinner tasted really good. Unfortunately Pearl had to get home before 12. Had the intention of cutting the cake with her. Eventually she brought the cake home.
That's how the whole birthday went by. =) Of course there were alot of other things in between.. But I'll jolt it down later.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!